Thursday 23 December 2021

Seasons Greetings 2021

It's that time of year again where the Festive Season has began and we are about to conclude 2021.

Certainly has been a year with ups and downs, but hopeful 2022 will deliver.


Merry Christmas

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, a safe holiday season and the best wishes for 2022.

Some mysterious Elf figure who thinks it is appropriate to block rail corridor at Jindalee

Have I missed a Blog?

Since my last blog, work, family and getting sorted for Christmas has been making me busy that I have not been able to find any time to work on my current model rail projects. The best that I could do is run a few a laps on my N Scale Layout of Jindalee. Hopefully, after Christmas, I will be able to get back into the routine of Railway modelling.


One of my recent short running sessions on my Jindalee Layout

Until Next Time. Seasons Greetings.

Regards

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment